AWG 2018 Player Selection Process
- All athletes must be born in 1999 or later.
- Must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or individuals
whose families are in Canada on work visas.
- Must be a continuous resident of Yukon for six (6) consecutive months prior to the opening day of the Games. (September 18, 2017).
- September 29-30, 2017 - Player observation during YSAA early bird tournament
- Player ID Camp - Sunday, Nov. 26th, 2017 - Porter Creek High School - 9am-4pm
AWG 2018 TRIALS:
- December ?, 2017 - TBA
- January 6 & 7, 2018 - 8:00 am - Noon each day
- Friday, January 12, 2018 - 10 players/team, plus alternates named to Final Roster
- March 18 - 24, 2018 to South Slave area, NWT
Our complete AWG Selection Guidelines will be posted soon.